Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trend Report- Preppy, Geometric, Shine, Color and Neutrals

So I recently went through my magazine collection =, or should I say archive and came across a Nylon April issue that was filled with so much trends!
As i read through it, I picked out the trends that stood out to me the most.  I haven't really been keeping up with Nylon magazine, but I am kicking myself now for not religiously devouring into it.  
Note to self: Always buy Nylon magazine
It's Mah-Jor!

Mix-match Preppy Look
Geometric Prints


Something Extra: These shoes was custom designed Aldo wedges by designer Juilian Louie to go with architectural pieces in his Spring 2011 show



Neutral Grounds

Into the Hues of Blues

I like Gold! (Gilded Look)


1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! Amazing colors and prints.

    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete